Productivity - Scentsy Fragrance from Scented Family

Productivity

Eat That Frog | Day 02

Plan Everyday in Advance- A break down on chapter 2 Action without planning is the cause of every failure. – Alex McKenzie  How do you eat a frog? The same way you eat an elephant: one bite at a time. Can you imagine what it would be like to have to eat a frog? You certainly wouldn’t want to. And the more you would think about it, the less you would want to eat it. Our daily tasks can be the same way, and if we wait too long, we will never get our tasks done. So what we are going to do is break it down by step-by-step so procrastination doesn’t have time to sink in.  The better the plan you have, the easier to overcome procrastination and …

Eat That Frog | Day 02 Read More »

Eat That Frog | Day 01

Good Morning Friends! I am excited to journey with you over the next 21 days and teach you how to eat your frogs!!! We will be upping our productivity level, getting ourselves organized, and allowing ourselves to have more time on our hands just by following these great suggestions. Chapter one of Eat That Frog! is all about laying the foundation by setting goals. Make sure you spend a little time each day practicing each challenge, and then making them a habit! Set the Table  The knowledge of what one wants and the burning desire to achieve it. Do you know that only 3% of adults have clear goals and achieve 5 to 10 times as much as the remaining 97%?  Follow these steps if you want to feel more productive …

Eat That Frog | Day 01 Read More »